Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

I was absent for a long time. I didn't pay attention to any of my new creations. That is not because I was a lazybone, I was at the funerals. Sometimes people part with us to settle down in another reality. What is this reality, you'd better wait longer to learn about. The body becomes stretched and stonelike. I have already parted with many of lovely people: my Mom, Dad, my uncles and aunties and this time my son experienced the loss of his father. I know that he wasn't a good father. He never talked to his son, he was busy saving money for his own goals that were considered to be important from his point of view. Where is his money now? Where are his cars now? Where is he himself now? Did he take with him all his property? Only pare of socks, pare of shoes and a suit of black colour. Let's say i t is just what we can afford with one salary. Poor man, he even didn't understand why I really divorced him. And he didn't forgive me my runaway. Should I ask to forgive me? After so many dull years with him and ruined love I took a radical decision to part with my unhappy life. There were two ways though again: to go down or up. After some hesitations I have chosen to go up. And here is I am now with my lovely husband, with my new friends and my son loves me more than ever. I am happy. I only wish I were a little bit longer on this side of the reality that is called LIFE. I want to give away everything I owe to people: my knowledge, my love, my best thoughts and if I am gifted enough - my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment