Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Wednesday 23 November 2016

2016

I stopped publishing on my blogg. I was trying to concentrate on my language studies. But now I have realised I had to give it another trial. Everything was turned up to be so difficult so I had to stop and just contemplate on what had happened.
I am mostly relaxed now and move ahead with my life. Let me figure out what I have by now.

I became a grandmother as my son got a son with his wife. I was at their wedding. I will show the pictures later. It all sounds great besides the fact that I live in Sweden and they live in Belarus. I skype with them. Thanks God and those people who had a good idea to create it. I don't complain, but I haven't this holy closeness between mother and child (my son) and grandmother and a grandson. I live alone and strive for my well being alone.

I must though give credit to my friends who supported me all this time. They visited me, they invited me to visit them, they took me for a ride sometimes to pick up berries and mushrooms or to celebrate something with their relatives. Gradually I forgot my pain after divorce and strange situation in which I appeared. Everything is changing: all the situations, times and people around.

I was just accepting the help of my friends from the beginning, but now I am able to help people around me. It is obvious that I am getting better.

Yes, I am unemployed right now, but I really don't care about this. I help people anyway. I help a Muslim man that got a deadly disease and dying every day without a hope for better. I help other newcomers to get a language (Swedish). In that case I get my benefit in coping with my mistakes. I treat my language with fresh water of repetition.

Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of buying flowers, even trees like araukaria and fur tree or Christmas tree, but they grow very slowly. I am lucky that the shops don't sell baobab, otherwise it will grow in my living room.

Having green fingers is not a privilege, it is a hard work and very often waste of money. But I call it investment in my future. Who knows, maybe my children will come to me and settle down in Sweden. I pray for it to become true.
 So, what will happened to my University studies? The teachers demand from me to be as correct as the best Swedish encyclopedia. Well, I know that not every Swede is that correct. But I don't argue anymore. They want to form me as a Swede, I just try it every day. I believe I have never been Belorussian or Russian or Polish or Ukranian. I have always been myself and mostly Cosmopolitan. I don't belong to any society with their rules, but I live in the EU society. I am free to choose what I can or cannot do, what I agree with and what is against my consciens. I have mostly completed my tasks on the Earth. Just a little bit left. But it is late in the night. It's time to go to sleep. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment