Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Sunday 16 February 2020


Another day, another year 2020. I have done a lot by this time with little result. I have no stable job, I am alone most of the time, I have two cats though as the company but still alone. I often say to myself: "Natallia, you are an immigrant. What have you expected from the sweeds?" Will you welcome a stranger in your house?" The answer is ´yes´, but only on my premisses.
I see people are looking for the newcomers which are extraordinary smart, like to sing, are capable in scince or in helping people. There are always thirst for knowledge about others´ cultures, way of life, cuisine, Nothing strange.
Unless you are not flying in the sky, you are not somebody significant for surrounding. Am I too proud for doing just simple things and be happy? No, I am not at all that brooding personality.
For feeling good I started my education, not just for career. For my security I study persistently all the questions on traffic rules and signs. I would like to have a driving licence. It´s not necesserily but important in the new land. Prestige? Kind of. It would be prestigious to drive a car in any land. I loaded myself with lots of studies.
Add to that I sing in the choir and take care of the children which come for Saturdays and Sundays to the church. Very turbulent. What is next? I have been exhausted. Like that.

1 comment: