Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Friday 24 September 2010

My practice is over now. The only week that is left will be filled with parting words and probably parting pie. I have already taken my books and my files were deleted from the computer. Nothing left except people who will remember me for some time. And I remember them: Maj, that was so well-balanced and timid, never personal, always diplomatic and creative, with kind look and mild manner of speaking - perfect characteristic for a teacher; Stenis - always strict and demanding, in alert, never close to you, at the distance that gives the opportunity to see the whole picture clearer - a businessman on the whole; Margareta, whom I see as a perfect woman, elegant and charming despite of her age, the woman with kind eyes, wise and strict, weighing every word so that sometimes it feels like she has a calculator in her mind but still she is veeery kind and encouraging; Eva, that is so emotional and cheerful, Karl-Johan, a young and experienced man, so kind, sociable, sensitive, amicable and the best friend for me, my roommate; Lotta - a woman, who feels the whole room with her aura when she comes in; Gunilla with her questions and talks about eternal, universal and indefinite; Joran, a nice curious man, very easy to be attracted by women and also a very kind person; Janne, young intellectual, promissing scientist and capable teacher, charming personality.... many others. I love them all. They are one well-balanced body of the school where I worked once.

No comments:

Post a Comment