Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Friday 3 September 2010

People supposed to trust each other. Don't you think so? Especially if they live together as a husband and wife. Here in Sweden I discovered that people haven't got trust. Yes, they have a unique trait - integrity, but no trust in the family relations. They stay for a while until they have feeling to stay together, but not up to the end of their lives. They don't get married at all. It is considered to be atavism. It means that men don't take responsibility for their wives and children, they don't want to share their property with anybody else. What will they take with them at their last moment? Money? Houses? Yachts? Nothing except their suit, socks and shoes. I'm happy that my husband trust me and I trust him in return. We are married in the Catholic church. But I have to pray for all those women who has no compassion, attention, trust, love from their cohabitants, who wasn't presented with the words: I wish I would stay with you the whole life whatever it could be: in happiness and hardships. I like all your drawbacks and all your merits. You are the only beautiful woman I admire. You are my joy, you were sent by God to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment