Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Monday 11 March 2013

When a fellow says it ain't the money but the principle of the thing, it's the money.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill
Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are.
Oscar Wilde
I wish you were more than the time to stay here and watch me flying over your sleeping soul, I wish there would be more than the ocean to swim in my senses, I wish there were more than this Universe of stars to shine on you and make your eyes bright. On the occasion of my friend Chris birthday.















No comments:

Post a Comment