Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Monday 22 February 2010

Now I should learn how to live without money.The problem is if you are getting married in Sweden,you will go through some procedures to prove that you are loyal,not aggressive and certainly have the real feeling to your husband-to be.But that is not everything.Even if you are allowed to stay with your husband!!!! for 2 years it doesn't mean that you will have an unemployment insurance money or students' contribution.So,you should learn how to leave on the fresh water and fresh air.But you know I'm from K-Pax,so I switched on my spare energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment