Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Thursday 25 February 2010

What is the difference between Lutheran and Catholic church? You may ask the question as it was put today by a former Lutheran priest. And I see no big difference. Just a little one: catholics have Mother Mary to worship as a protector, saviour of all the children, all the women and men. It is the light of Womanhood, Motherhood and Childhood. It is everything that connects with birth, the beginning of the things. Have you ever thought what gender is Universe? I think it is "SHE". Only SHE can give birth to variety of living objects.
When my Mom passed away I found Mother Mary who supported me and gave me warmth of her presence and gave my Mom shelter taking her to Heaven. I prayed for that. And now I pray for all the women in the world for their kindness and overwhelming love, for their tolerance and courage, for their patience and sufferings that didn't kill them, but made stronger. I pray for parents of my close friend Raymond who lives in Canada and whose Mom I love. She is so like my Mom, just so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment