Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Sunday 14 February 2010

Today is the 14th of February,Valentine's Day, and I started my blog and my new life in Sweden.I have a family now,I'm married to a man,who makes me happy and treats me with respect,whom I love dearly.And this blog I opened in the name of our love and mutual understanding.It is my child,it is my love and my life.Today was a wonderful day and evening that I will never forget looking at the pictures we took of the sky and the place were we were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment