Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Friday 22 February 2013

Hurray!!! I'm free now! At last my ex divorsed me and I feel very comfortable with it. I thought I should keep this day as a fest, great fest. Now my life will start. I regret nothing of what I have changed in my life. I know it was a courageous step ahead. The truth is that the goer will certainly overcome the road and my expectation of the road is pure happiness. That was my parting message to my ex:

Of course, you can write to me I am in debt to you, though I think what I've experienced being your wife with no doubt return me all my debts and clean  me in front of God, you, all those acquaintances I met here and all my future. I went through the flame of love, pain of your mobbing, shame of abandoned woman. I don't think I should return something to you: betrayed love cannot be reanimated. You talk about money I should return. I have no debt to you and your daughter. I gave you everything I earned and paid you back for everything you spent on me. If you want to divorce me, I'm not against it. I can say now: live in peace with all you deserve as long as you deserve.
I am thursty for knowledge. I'm studying at University. Now I can say: I'm grateful to everyone who cared about me here in the middle of Sweden when I was at the bottom and depressed. I am grateful to my ex, who invited me to Sweden. It will take another year or less for me to start writing and reporting on how beautiful Sweden is. I don't forget my own country and its people, my friends and the beauty of my beloved land.

This is a view from my window right now. The flying sun comes up every morning and shows me the great lake and a field of snow before it. Read my everyday reports here.

No comments:

Post a Comment