Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Sunday 17 February 2013

You see an awful lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.
Erica Jong

Today is a birthday of one of my acquaintances. I congratulated him and I was expecting him to call me back, but I was again mistaken. There is no such stable thing like relations. They always lead to a crush. But life goes on...

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.



No comments:

Post a Comment