Times and people About me. Swedish lifestile.

My photo
Jamtland, Sweden
I left everything behind: my country, friends, my lovely son and my dog. I fell in love and got married to a Swedish man. Now I'm in the middle of Sweden and that is what I think and feel. Everything I trust to my blog.

Sunday 17 February 2013

Now I am at a new level. It was like in a nightmare: rapid changes of place of living, learning language skills , new job experience. I lived here in Sweden on the kindness of social service, at my acquaintences, in the railway hostel and at my husband cousin's having no power to strive for my life. But I just made myself go ahead, eat every day and do my studies. Life is flowing like a river. It was a waterfall in my way and my boat was crushed, but I survived. I applied for the University in Umeå. I hope to complete my courses soon. Just some more efforts to be made. I started to take interest in such a thing like cognitive philisophy. Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/K1pbnWcabMY

No comments:

Post a Comment